Terraflora Probiotic and Prebiotic Australia Daily Care | ENVIROMEDICA | Synbiotic
Environmedica Terraflora is a Prebiotic and Probiotic now in Australia and available with Free Shipping & Australia Post Same Day Express Post Shipping.
Terraflora™ is a broad-spectrum synbiotic formulated with a combination of spore form probiotics, and advanced, food-based, ancient prebiotics designed for robust support of gastrointestinal health.
- Innovative gut microbiome support
- Multi-strain, soil-based, beneficial bacteria to support microbial diversity in the GI tract
- Proprietary blend of ancient, wild-harvested, certified organic prebiotic support
- Terraflora's advanced formulation of beneficial strains and ancient prebiotics are designed to support the biodiversity reflected in ancestral diets
- Shelf-stable and requires no refrigeration
- Highly bioavailable strains are protected by a natural seed-like structure guarding against environmental factors and stomach acid
- Strains effectively generate highly bioavailable riboflavin (vitamin B2) and antioxidant carotenoids, at the sight of absorption
TERRAFLORA™ KEY BENEFITS
- VIABILITY – The natural seed-like structure encasing the probiotic bacteria in Terraflora™ protects them against degradation by stomach acid, so they reach their target destination — the lower GI tract — intact and alive
- ADVANCED PREBIOTIC SUPPORT – Uniquely formulated with organic seaweeds (see Reference 2 in Technical Details section), mushroom extracts (see Reference 1 in Technical Details section), and humic acid (see Reference 3 in Technical Details section). Terraflora's advanced prebiotic complex contains a diverse spectrum of naturally occurring food-based polyphenols and polysaccharides designed to support healthy intestinal flora.
- ANTIOXIDANT BENEFITS – Terraflora™ features Ribospore™ (Bacillus pumilus) and Bacillus megaterium EM144™, two novel probiotic strains shown in studies to produce highly bioavailable, gastric stable antioxidant carotenoids, right at the site of absorption
- CONVENIENT — NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED! – To ensure potency and viability, most probiotics require refrigeration and have a short shelf life. The inherently resilient bacteria in Terraflora™ are heat-stable, and require no refrigeration, uniting convenience and efficacy.
Probiotic Bio-Complex: 1 Billion Viable Cells per serving
Ribosporea (Bacillus pumilus)
Bacillus megaterium EM144a
Bacillus clausii Prebiotic
Bio-Complex: 850 mg per serving
Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix spp.), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Nova Scotian Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) Extract (thallus), Wild-Harvested Patagonian Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida) Extract (sporophyll), Humic Acids
Other Ingredients: Plant cellulose (veggie capsule)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size: Two Veggie Capsules Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Take 1–2 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended by a health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your health care practitioner before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.