Body Ecology Bifidus Power Blend Australia Powder 30G Supplement
Body Ecology Bifidus Power Blend Australia Powder 30G Supplement
Body Ecology Bifidus Power Blend:
- Bifidus bacteria has been shown to help relieve constipation, rotavirus and antibiotic associated diarrhea
- 75 billion microbiota per serving
- Non-GMO formula made with 4 strains of Bifidobacteria
- Bifidus bacteria research shows that it can help improve immune function and may help reduce cholesterol levels*
- Bifidus Powder may help ease bloating, gas, chronic constipation, stomach pain, and lactose intolerance*
- May support healthy weight management, blood sugar and mood*
- Take 1 large scoop (Tad) per day with or without meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: .6g (One Tad scoop) = 75 billion CFU
- Number of Servings: 47 or more
- Storage: Keep refrigerated to maintain potency
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Paleo, Nut-Free
Ex. Gut Support, Probiotics, Digestive Aid
Not all probiotics are created equal. Body Ecology's Bifidus Power Blend has been carefully crafted to feature four probiotic strains of bifidobacteria. Bifidobacteria are native to the gut of a healthy, breastfed baby, but their numbers gradually decline as you age – and not without consequence!
An aging gut is at the root of chronic disease and recurring illness.
GOOD HEALTH BEGINS AT BIRTH
One month after birth, bifidobacteria dominate a healthy, breastfed baby's gut – making up as much as 91 percent of the microbes that live there.1 These good-for-you bacteria help to tone the gut barrier and cultivate a strong immune system. But unfortunately, not everyone starts out with a microbial ecosystem ruled by bifidobacteria.
There are a few factors that disrupt a baby's gut:
- Premature birth
- Cesarean section delivery
- Use of baby formula
- Antibiotic use
The bad news is that babies are born via C-section, fed formula, and given antibiotics on the regular. Chances are high that one of these happened in your own life when you were a baby. But at what cost?
While your own story is unique, science illuminates specific trends. For example – during infancy, bifidobacteria turn up the volume on one arm of your immune system, regulating its activity. Without high numbers of good bifidobacteria, your immune system falls out of balance. With this, your risk of inflammation, autoimmune disease, and eczema goes up.2
It turns out that in adults and babies alike, bifidobacteria can curb inflammatory signals that have spun out of control and have led to gastrointestinal distress.3
- Inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn's and ulcerative colitis
- Necrotizing enterocolitis (seen in babies)
Bifidobacteria are able to reduce intestinal permeability and seal a leaky gut.* They take control of the inner ecosystem and push the bad bacteria bullies out. 4
TIME IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE
If you were breastfed as a baby, special sugars in breast milk made sure your baby ecosystem was thriving with plenty of bifidobacteria. However, as you move into adulthood, your bifidobacteria decline. Under the right circumstances, this is okay – you want diversity and a healthy mix of microbes. But if a drop in healthy tribes of good bacteria involves antibiotics or a diet filled with processed foods, this can impact your overall immune health.
Remember, bifidobacteria fight inflammation and keep the gut healthy. They're essential in warding off infection and may even protect against the development of disease. This is but one reason why probiotics become increasingly important with each passing year. As you age, a high-quality probiotic like the Bifidus Power Blend can support both your immune system and your digestion.
When the Bifidus Power Blend becomes a regular part of your day, you'll have the support you need to fight off infections and clean up cellular waste. You can rest assured that the Bifidus Power Blend has been expertly formulated to include only the very best probiotic strains for your health.
TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING
As the Principle of Uniqueness reminds us, you know your body, and if you listen close enough, you will intuitively understand what your body needs to function at its best. Relying on this natural "gut feeling" to nurture and improve your health is not to be underestimated. If you have digestive issues, large or small, or if you find yourself dragging through your day more often than you used to, a daily probiotic can help to correct your course.
In our specially formulated Bifidus Power Blend, you'll find:
- Bifidobacterium longum (UABl-14) - Research shows that B. longum can reduce cholesterol, promote weight loss, and relieve constipation.5 In older adults, B. longum minimizes flu and cold-like symptoms – such as fatigue, headache, and runny nose.6 In 2011, scientists found that B. longum could reduce anxiety by way of the gut-brain axis.7
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10) - Like its bifidobacteria friends, B. bifidum reduces markers of inflammation. 8 One study published in 2011 even found that a probiotic containing only B. bifidum was enough to significantly improve signs of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), such as bloating, abdominal pain, and gas. 9Research shows that B. bifidum (along with B. lactis and Lactobacillus acidophilus) can safeguard against eczema when taken in the third trimester of pregnancy.10 And because bifidobacteria levels decrease with age – increasing your risk of infection – researchers found that supplementing with B. bifidum helps to rebuild the inner ecosystem, even after supplementation has ended. 11
- Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03) - In children with constipation, B. breve increases bowel movements, softens stool, and reduces pain related to constipation.12 In animal studies, researchers found that B. breve suppresses weight gain, improving both cholesterol and blood sugar.13 Other research published in 2015 shows that a probiotic blend of Lactobacillus rhamnosous and B. breve might have an anti-inflammatory effect in cigarette smokers.14
- Bifidobacteria infantis (Bi-26) - In 2013, researchers looked closely at the impact of B. infantis on inflammatory disorders that manifested within the gut or outside the gut. Patients had been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, psoriasis, or chronic fatigue syndrome. In all cases, B. infantis has the ability to trim down inflammatory markers.15 In those with celiac disease who are still consuming gluten, B. infantis reduces inflammatory markers as well as indigestion, reflux, and constipation.16
The importance of a healthy gut, and how gut health can affect all areas of your life, can't be overstated. Grasping this truth — that the gut is the source — can bring about an empowering and often radical change.
"You have control over what is happening in your gut. The microbiome is evolving every minute, and it's easily manipulated," says Donna Gates, gut health pioneer and creator of The Body Ecology Diet. "People have said for a long time that disease begins in the gut. Of course, health begins there as well. That's very important to understand because you can fix your gut, and when you do, then you can radiate health. This is always the first place to start: Fix your gut."
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Grimm, Verena, Christina Westermann, and Christian U. Riedel. "Bifidobacteria-host interactions—an update on colonisation factors." BioMed Research International 2014 (2014).
- Martinez, Fabio Andres Castillo, et al. "Bacteriocin production by Bifidobacterium spp. A review." Biotechnology Advances 31.4 (2013): 482-488.
- Lau, Amy Sie-Yik, Jin-Zhong Xiao, and Min-Tze Liong. "Bifidobacterium for Infants: Essence and Efficacy." Beneficial Microorganisms in Medical and Health Applications. Springer International Publishing, 2015. 39-72.
- Saez-Lara, Maria Jose, et al. "The role of probiotic lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria in the prevention and treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and other related diseases: a systematic review of randomized human clinical trials." BioMed Research International 2015 (2015).
- Shin, Hea Soon, et al. "Hypocholesterolemic effect of sonication-killed Bifidobacterium longum isolated from healthy adult Koreans in high cholesterol fed rats." Archives of Pharmacal Research 33.9 (2010): 1425-1431.
- Childs, C. E., et al. "Bifidobacterium longum bv. infantis CCUG 52486 combined with gluco-oligosaccharide significantly reduces the duration of self-reported cold and flu-like symptoms among healthy older adults after seasonal influenza vaccination." Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 72.OCE1 (2013): E10.
- Bercik, P., et al. "The anxiolytic effect of Bifidobacterium longum NCC3001 involves vagal pathways for gut–brain communication." Neurogastroenterology & Motility 23.12 (2011): 1132-1139.
- Spaiser, Samuel J., et al. "Lactobacillus gasseri KS-13, Bifidobacterium bifidum G9-1, and Bifidobacterium longum MM-2 Ingestion Induces a Less Inflammatory Cytokine Profile and a Potentially Beneficial Shift in Gut Microbiota in Older Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study." Journal of the American College of Nutrition 34.6 (2015): 459-469.
- Guglielmetti, Simone, et al. "Randomised clinical trial: Bifidobacterium bifidum MIMBb75 significantly alleviates irritable bowel syndrome and improves quality of life––a double-blind, placebo-controlled study." Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics 33.10 (2011): 1123-1132.
- Kim, Ji Yeun, et al. "Effect of probiotic mix (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus) in the primary prevention of eczema: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial." Pediatric Allergy and Immunology 21.2p2 (2010): e386-e393.
- Bartosch, Sabine, et al. "Microbiological effects of consuming a synbiotic containing Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, and oligofructose in elderly persons, determined by real-time polymerase chain reaction and counting of viable bacteria." Clinical Infectious Diseases 40.1 (2005): 28-37.
- Tabbers, M. M., et al. "Is Bifidobacterium breve effective in the treatment of childhood constipation? Results from a pilot study." Nutrition Journal 10.1 (2011): 1.
- Kondo, Shizuki, et al. "Antiobesity effects of Bifidobacterium breve strain B-3 supplementation in a mouse model with high-fat diet-induced obesity." Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 74.8 (2010): 1656-1661.
- Mortaz, Esmaeil, et al. "Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Lactobacillus Rahmnosus and Bifidobacterium Breve on Cigarette Smoke Activated Human Macrophages." PloS One 10.8 (2015): e0136455.
- Groeger, David, et al. "Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 modulates host inflammatory processes beyond the gut." Gut Microbes 4.4 (2013): 325-339.
- Smecuol, Edgardo, et al. "Exploratory, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study on the effects of Bifidobacterium infantis natren life start strain super strain in active celiac disease." Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology 47.2 (2013): 139-147.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
cvadvfadfvbadzc xvxcv cxzvcxvcxvView full details
About Us at Nourishing Ecology Australia
Nourishing Ecology Australia began in May 2007 with our own personal need to access Green Pasture Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil and Fermented Skate Liver Oil and Butter Oil in Australia.
There was no easy way to buy it here and we felt so strongly committed to these products that we wanted to share it with all Australians.
Before we commenced the business, Philip went to the US and visited Dave Wentz's facility in Nebraska. This was a very big decision for us as we wanted the assurance and connection with both Dave and his wife Barbara. We wanted to work with a family owned business that was committed to bringing back unadulterated products to those people who wanted optimal health.
But I am getting ahead of myself. Our real journey began years before we discovered Green Pasture Cod Liver Oil.
- Philip's mother, Joan had died of pancreatic cancer at the ripe old age of 58 in 2001. Shocked at this outcome, we both stepped up our search for the answers!
- How did she get pancreatic cancer?
- Does a cure exist for pancreatic cancer?
- Can we help save her life? (sadly not!, we were not able to save this wonderful woman) and if not, what can we do differently so that we (and others we love) don’t get cancer?
- Through my researching, I discovered the work of Weston A. Price, a dentist, who dedicated his life to his research of “what makes a human healthy?”
He and his wife embarked on a 12-year study of the healthiest people in the world and his published results with photos can be found in his excellent book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.
His conclusion at the end of his worldwide study of healthy humans that ate their natural/primitive diet was that in all of their diets he found true vitamin A, true vitamin D and true “Activator X” which is K2.
This was the foundation of health for all humans. It is through these three fat-soluble activators that we are able to absorb nutrients properly and utilise them from our food. Without these three nutrients, we will never reach our full potential as humans.
After my discovery of Weston A. Price’s work, my journey led me to cod liver oil and butter oil because these two items have natural vitamin A, natural vitamin D and natural K2. Exactly what our family needed!
And then we found Green Pasture products and we wanted to share this wonderful product with all Australians. Fortunately for us, Dave and Barbara allowed us to distribute their products here in Australia.
We still use these products every day and can state as our own testimonial that our sick days have been few and far between. When we are slack and don't take the fermented cod liver oil and the fermented skate liver oil, we can both notice a difference. If one of us starts feeling tired or has a sniffle, we ask the other one, "have you been taking the cod and skate oil"? Whoops, we get straight back on our regime. We do attribute these oils as a key factor in us not getting sick and having excellent health.
Over the years I have discovered other great products, like Body Ecology, so we added them to our website. Unfortunately the powers that be in Australia believe that digestive enzymes and fermentation aids are not "safe". It's a sad truth that pharmaceuticals are busy at work keeping Australians sick and not allowing them natural products that bring about good health. If you are interested in options with Body Ecology.
Please contact me via email at email@example.com
Real food, prepared properly, is the human diet. Not artificial food, not GMO’s, not food grown in distressed soil, not food sprayed with chemicals that makes us sick and not animals that are inhumanely raised.
We have evolved and are evolving as new information on nutrition and food is discovered. Mother Nature has known all along and science is just beginning to catch up.
Our connection is to each other and we need to strengthen our hearts, mind and bodies.
We appreciate your business and your patience in allowing us to grow organically.
To good health — the right of every human being - Let food be thy Medicine!
Mrs Edie Wicker
- Weston A Price Chapter Leader
- Body Ecology Coach Level 1 and 2
- Food Coach
- Weston A Price Chapter Leader
14/145 Lowanna Drive,
Buddina QLD 4575 Australia
Contact phone number: 0404 561 880
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nourishing Ecology Team