Prebiotic Australia EcoBloom Body Ecology
EcoBloom from Body Ecology Australia provides a prebiotic that helps relieves constipation, improves liver function, decreases blood sugar swings.
If you also include EcoBloom prebiotics as a part of your healthy diet, you can make your gut FAR more attractive to the disease-fighting probiotics. encouraging them to flourish inside you as they help make you healthier and happier.
The simple addition of EcoBloom to fermented foods, foods, drinks, salad dressings and more helps your microflora do their job to build the population of fat-fighting, immune-enhancing, good bacteria in your gut
- Experience constipation
- Have finished taking a course of antibiotics
- Have a history of poor eating habits
- Visit foreign countries where “travellers” diarrhoea is a risk
- Are under constant stress
- Would like to aid your digestion and improve absorption of calcium
- Want to discourage swings in blood sugar
- Want to improve your liver function
- Would like to improve your cardiovascular health
- Need to boost immunity, especially in long-term care facilities or hospitals, where there is increased risk of bacterial infection
- EcoBloom quickly boosts the growth of beneficial microflora.
- Suppresses the growth of pathogens,
- Reduces toxins in the liver,
- Reduces toxins in the colon,
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces the pH of the colon,
- Enhances mineral absorption,
- Enhances calcium absorption,
- Builds the population of fat-fighting, immune-enhancing good bacteria in your gut
- 100% natural powder chicory extract
- Inulin (often called FOS).
- FOS is fructooligosaccharides, which serves as food for beneficial microfloral.
- Use in cultured foods instead of sugar.
- Cultured foods become more potent when EcoBloom is added to the mixture.
- Sprinkle into Salad Dressings
- Sprinkle into sauces or
- Sprinkle into Gravy
- Improves texture and “mouth feel”.
- Makes a great addition to your kitchen because it is so versatile and so beneficial.
- Add EcoBloom to your fermented foods instead of sugar, to make them even more potent and healthy.
- Sprinkle EcoBloom into salad dressings, sauces or gravy to improve the texture and add a silky mouth feel.
- Mix your EcoBloom with any hot or cold beverage to add body and healthy benefits.