Body Ecology - Culture Starter kit - (6 Packets)
This Body Ecology - Culture Starter kit is for making cultured vegetables, cultured whipped butter, and sour cream. Kit contains 6 packets net wt 1 oz (30g).
Turn your favorite vegetables or cream into a healthy probiotic. Cultured foods have been an integral part of the healthiest diets for thousands of years and are essential to a long, healthy life. They give birth to a lavish inner ecosystem, building resistance to infections, and greatly enhancing digestion.
- Lactobacillus plantarum,
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. Lactis
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. cremoris.
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis biovar. Diacetylactis
- Leuconostoc mesenteroides ssp. cremoris,
- Turn your favorite vegetables into a potent probiotic.
- It’s the most economical way to build a healthy inner ecosystem.
- Cultured veggies are easier to digest than raw or even cooked vegetables. They have many more enzymes and enhance the nutrient value of any meal.
- Use this same starter to make sour cream and even whip this cream into microflora-rich butter. It’s easy! The fat in cream digests best when it’s cultured, and the taste is heavenly.
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Can be consumed with every meal
- Raw cultured vegetables help re-establish your inner ecosystem
- Improve digestion
- Increase longevity
- Control cravings
- Ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers as they ensure their ecosystems will be rich in friendly bacteria – the vegetables will help alleviate morning sickness in the early part of pregnancy – once the baby is born, the mother should continue eating cultured vegetables and drinking the juice. And the liquid from the cultured vegetables can be fed to the baby in tiny spoonfuls to relieve colic.
- Are alkaline and very cleansing – help to restore balance if your body is in a toxic, acidic condition