Vitality Super Green Energizer Drink | Fermented Probiotic Powder 279g
Vitality SuperGreen is an excellent source of complete, easily-assimilated fermented probiotic powder containing protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microbes. This alkalizing formula from BodyEcology is a time-tested favorite among our Body Ecology community: Mix it up each morning and for an afternoon boost.
With a unique focus on nourishing the inner ecosystem, this very alkalizing formula, especially created by Donna Gates, will soothe and help rebuild the lining of your intestines
- An energetic pick-me-up; adds natural sweetness to desserts and smoothies
- A superfood, mineral and nutrient-rich blend of fermented algae and greens
- Convenient, resealable, travel-friendly pouch easily fits in purse or carry-on
- Beneficial microbes and enzyme blend helps support digestion*
- Add 2 scoops (or more) to one or more cups of filtered water. As part of a high-energy weight loss program substitute Vitality for your breakfast meal. If you want to gain weight, you'll find Vitality SuperGreen provides that extra nourishment when taken along with a larger meal. Refrigerate after opening. Although this is a great-tasting drink, to make it a little sweeter, add a few drops of Body Ecology's liquid stevia concentrate as desired.
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 9.3 gms
- Number of Servings: 30
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Cellular Support, Autoimmune, Gut Support, Digestive Aid, Fermented drink
What makes Vitality SuperGreen different from all the other green drinks on the market today? Why is ours so special? With a unique focus on nourishing the inner ecosystem, this very alkalizing formula, specially created by Donna Gates, may help soothe and rebuild the lining of your intestines.1-3
A generous amount of nutrient-rich elements like L-glutamine, FOS from chicory inulin, GMO-free sunflower lecithin, and aloe vera extract (200:1) help establish and maintain a healthy mucosal lining.4-6 As the leader in fermented foods and nutrition, we know how important it is to establish and nourish an inner ecosystem. This civilization of beneficial microbes needs healthy food just like you do -- and they love algae.
So, we've spared no cost in blending together an extraordinary spectrum (or life force) of fermented algae and cereal grasses, fermented green veggies, enzymes, probiotics, and food-based supplements, providing you with the highest quality green drink on the market today. Use it to rebuild and support your immunity and to create new vitality.7-9
Consuming fermented algae as a superfood may not only impact immune function in as few as eight weeks, as studies have reported.10 It might also give you renewed energy. When Japanese researchers administered either chlorella (algae) or a placebo to younger people, they were surprised to find that the algae-consuming group showed improvements in endurance. This was marked by a significant increase in peak oxygen uptake – meaning, chlorella could help boost output and performance.11
It’s not just a bestseller!
Vitality SuperGreen is a time-tested favourite among our Body Ecology community: Mix it up each morning and for an afternoon boost.
Vitality SuperGreen is an excellent source of complete, easily-assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microbes.
Newly reformulated to include fermented algae, fermented greens, and sunflower lecithin, Vitality SuperGreen is a synergistic formula that features:
- Algae: Cracked-wall chlorella; red marine algae; dulse powder (palmaria palmata)
- Cereal grass: Barley grass juice; alfalfa juice
- Intestinal support blend: L-glutamine; chicory root inulin (fibre); flaxseed fibre; sunflower lecithin (GMO-free); aloe vera extract (200:1)
- Fermented vegetable blend: Organic spinach, organic parsley, organic kale
- Fermented algae blend: Spirulina, BioAstin Astaxanthin, chlorella, dunaliella salina, kelp, barley grass, oat grass, alfalfa grass, barley flakes
- Probiotic power blend: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) Bifidabacterium bifidum, Saccharomyces boulardii, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Super supplement blend: Rice bran extract (antioxidant); acerola extract; rhodiola rosea; bilberry extract; Biovin Grapeseed extract; beta 1,3 glucan (dual standard)
- Vanilla and stevia
When we wake up in the morning, our intestines are dehydrated. Our body is still waking up and needs time to get into full gear, so easy-to-digest foods are a must.
First, drink about 500ml of warm or room-temperature mineral water. Then stir Body Ecology’s Vitality SuperGreen into some young coconut kefir and add some chia seeds. Let this thicken for several minutes, and you have a great drink that will nurture your intestines.
You can also make a Morning Greens Smoothie, in the morning or any time of day. Blend water, a stalk of celery, a leaf of romaine lettuce, half of a zucchini, a small sour green apple, some chia seeds, half an avocado, a big handful of mint, a few drops of stevia, and 2 scoops of Vitality SuperGreen, and you have an alkalizing, high-fibre drink.
Contains no fillers and no excipients. 279 grams. If taken once daily, one container will last for one month.
Suggestions for use: Add 2 scoops (or more) to one cup of water ( you can have more water if you choose) of filtered water. Enjoy it for breakfast or as an afternoon pick-me-up! Refrigerate after opening.
- van der Hulst RR, van Kreel BK, von Meyenfeldt MF, et al. Glutamine and the preservation of gut integrity. Lancet. 1993;341(8857):1363-1365. doi:10.1016/0140-6736(93)90939-e.
- Li J, Langkamp-Henken B, Suzuki K, Stahlgren LH. Glutamine prevents parenteral nutrition-induced increases in intestinal permeability. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1994;18(4):303-307. doi:10.1177/014860719401800404.
- Francisco Guarner, Studies with Inulin-Type Fructans on Intestinal Infections, Permeability, and Inflammation, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 137, Issue 11, November 2007, Pages 2568S–2571S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/137.11.2568S.
- Schwalfenberg GK. The alkaline diet: is there evidence that an alkaline pH diet benefits health?. J Environ Public Health. 2012;2012:727630. doi:10.1155/2012/727630.
- Estaki M, DeCoffe D, Gibson DL. Interplay between intestinal alkaline phosphatase, diet, gut microbes and immunity. World J Gastroenterol. 2014;20(42):15650-15656. doi:10.3748/wjg.v20.i42.15650.
- Kim MH, Kim H. The Roles of Glutamine in the Intestine and Its Implication in Intestinal Diseases. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18(5):1051. Published 2017 May 12. doi:10.3390/ijms18051051.
- Dierick N, Ovyn A, Smet S. In vitro assessment of the effect of intact marine brown macro-algae Ascophyllum nodosum of the gut flora piglets. Livest Sci. 2010;133:154–156.
- Ngo-Matip, M., Pieme, C.A., Azabji-Kenfack, M. et al. Impact of daily supplementation of Spirulina platensis on the immune system of naïve HIV-1 patients in Cameroon: a 12-months single blind, randomized, multicenter trial. Nutr J 14, 70 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12937-015-0058-4.
- Yu J, Ma D, Qu S, et al. Effects of different probiotic combinations on the components and bioactivity of Spirulina. J Basic Microbiol. 2020;60(6):543-557. doi:10.1002/jobm.201900699.
- Kwak JH, Baek SH, Woo Y, Han JK, Kim BG, Kim OY, Lee JH. Beneficial immunostimulatory effect of short-term Chlorella supplementation: enhancement of natural killer cell activity and early inflammatory response (randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial). Nutr J. 2012 Jul 31;11:53. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-11-53. PMID: 22849818; PMCID: PMC3511195.
- Umemoto S, Otsuki T. Chlorella-derived multicomponent supplementation increases aerobic endurance capacity in young individuals. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2014 Sep;55(2):143-6. doi: 10.3164/jcbn.14-58. Epub 2014 Jul 31. PMID: 25320462; PMCID: PMC4186384.