Body Ecology Stevia Herbal Extract Zero Calorie Sweetener Best Tasting
Compared to artificial sweeteners known to leave a chemical aftertaste, our Stevia Liquid is refreshingly sweet, fulfilling to the tastebuds, and free from bitterness.
Use it as an easy, natural, calorie-free sugar swap for table sugar, honey, agave, and maple syrup.
Body Ecology Stevia is minimally processed to ensure the highest purity and cultivate this naturally sweet taste, estimated to be up to 300 times sweeter than table sugar. You’ll get your money’s worth: There are 985 servings in every bottle.
- A safe, sweet, smooth, and bitter-free sugar alternative containing the highest-quality stevia extract (95% rebaudioside crystals)
- An ideal zero-calorie sugar substitute for people with diabetes, hypoglycemia, and candidiasis1-3
- A little goes a long way: Thought to be 200-300x sweeter than sugar with 985 servings per bottle
- 1 cup sugar = 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon sugar = 6-9 drops liquid
- 1 teaspoon sugar = 2-4 drops liquid
- Form: Liquid
- Serving Size: 2 drops
- Number of Servings: 985
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, USDA organic
Cellular Support, AntiViral, Autoimmune, Gut Support
Three cheers for a safe sugar substitute with an authentically sweet taste
With zero calories, zero carbohydrates, and zero glycemic index, Stevia Liquid Concentrate is one of our most popular products.
Compared to artificial sweeteners known to leave a chemical aftertaste, our Stevia Liquid is refreshingly sweet, fulfilling to the tastebuds, and free from bitterness. Body Ecology Stevia is minimally processed to ensure the highest purity and cultivate this naturally sweet taste. Use it as an easy, natural, calorie-free sugar swap for table sugar, honey, agave, and maple syrup.
What might surprise you is that -- unlike refined sugar -- a little stevia goes a long way:
- Our Stevia Liquid Concentrate is estimated to be up to 300 times sweeter than table sugar. You’ll get your money’s worth: There are 985 servings in every bottle.
- Our Stevia Concentrate is also free from alcohol, artificial colours, flavours, and preservatives. And, you can count on the fact that it’s vegan, non-GMO, kosher, and dairy/soy/gluten-free.
- Body Ecology Stevia Liquid Concentrate is made in such a way that no plastic ever touches the liquid stevia. It’s packaged in a blunt-nose, custom-made glass bottle with a glass dropper for your safety.
Time and again, we hear from our Body Ecology community that what’s so special about our Stevia is its taste. That’s because Body Ecology offers only the highest-quality stevia extract, containing 95-per cent rebaudioside crystals. This extract was developed by taking only the sweet-tasting rebaudioside crystals, leaving the licorice-like flavour from the leaves behind.
As you can imagine, perfecting this process has helped us create what many believe to be the ideal alternative to synthetic sweeteners. (Just take a peek at our five-star product reviews for more details.)
Remember, our human desire for sweet-tasting foods and drinks is nothing to be ashamed of -- or suppressed. It’s quite normal. Our very first food, mother's milk, was warm and sweet, and we've formed an emotional bond with this taste. Avoiding sweets isn’t the answer. Finding a satisfying and safe sugar swap that you actually enjoy -- and that does your body good -- is.
It’s not a stretch to say our Stevia is (much) different
Unlike the other stevia products you’ll find on the market, Body Ecology Stevia is:
- A minimally filtered, true liquid extract that preserves all the beneficial micronutrients of the Stevia rebaudiana plant. The plant’s leaves contain phenols, antioxidants, amino acids, and glycosides -- including rebaudioside A, responsible for its sweetness and for potentially activating appetite-suppressing hormones.4,5
- Never spray-dried or reconstituted from white stevia powder into the liquid form. These are the inferior stevia extraction methods known to cause a bitter aftertaste. Stevia extracted with higher levels of rebaudioside A (Reb-A) and lower rebaudioside C (Reb-C) -- like ours is -- helps provide a better, more authentic flavour.
- Always made using a highly-purified water extraction method instead, keeping our Stevia concentrate true to its ancient roots. We thank and credit the Native Guarani Tribe in Paraguay for this commitment to purity, who have used stevia as a sweetener for centuries.
We now know, because of a growing body of research, that the same calorie-free stevia plant helps to regulate the pancreas and support healthy blood sugar levels, making it a helpful sugar substitute for those with hypoglycemia, diabetes, and candidiasis.1-3
A recent research review confirms stevia’s value beyond being a sweetener. Stevia -- and the glycosides it contains -- may help therapeutically support a number of health conditions, including diabetes, cystic fibrosis, hypertension, inflammation, obesity, tooth decay, and cancer.6
Here’s a great example: After researchers fed stevia to rats with diabetes, they saw their hemoglobin A1C and blood sugar levels decrease by over 5% more than rats in the control group.7 All this took place over only eight weeks. Several studies show similar findings — with just a 50-percent stevia/50-percent sugar swap leading to a 16% drop in blood sugar.8
Consuming stevia could even help stimulate phage production: Phages — or bacteriophages, like those found in our Ecophage — are helpful viruses that replicate and target harmful bacteria, leaving good microbes behind. When American researchers recently tested the antimicrobial effects of certain foods, stevia was one of them.9 Stevia, along with honey and aspartame, helped produce more protective phages; the difference being, stevia isn’t associated with the same side effects as aspartame and honey, which has a GI score nearly as high as sugar.10,11
Most of us are on a quest to live longer and better, and sugar is the direct enemy of both.12 But living in health and vitality doesn’t mean you have to feel deprived.
Bottom line? This is the natural sugar substitute we swear by -- and it just happens to be healthy too. There’s zero chemical aftertaste and plenty of pure flavour. Many people in our Body Ecology community are using Stevia Liquid Concentrate to get off sugar altogether.
Suggested uses: Conversion chart -
- 1 cup sugar = 1 teaspoon Stevia liquid or powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar = 1/4 teaspoon Stevia powder, 6-9 drops liquid
- 1 teaspoon sugar = Pinch to 1/16 teaspoon Stevia powder, 2-4 drops liquid
How to use Stevia
Shake well before using. Start with 2 drops per 250ml of liquid and increase sweetness as desired.
*Information and statements regarding dietary supplements/products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.