Culture Starter kit Australia Probiotic from Body Ecology Cultured foods
Body Ecology Culture Starter kit is Australia Post ready for same day dispatch and is ideal for appetite and weight control, is alkaline and cleanses the blood, is ideal for pregnant women, ensuring a healthy birth canal for the newborn child who relies on her healthy bacteria.
Benefits of Cultured Foods:
- Cultured foods control cravings for sweets, soft drinks, bread, pasta, dairy, fruit and other expansive foods
- Raw cultured vegetables can help re-establish your inner ecosystem and are easier to digest than raw or cooked vegetables and can have many more enzymes and enhance the nutrient value of any meal and improve digestion by making potent probiotics that easily be consumed with every meal by eating for example cultured vegetables or cultured whipped butter or Crème Fraiche.
- Cultured foods are generally alkaline and cleansing and help restore body balance if you are toxic or acidic.
- Children with autism and ADD can benefit from the cultured foods.
- Ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers as they ensure their ecosystems will be rich in friendly bacteria – the vegetables will help alleviate morning sickness in the early part of pregnancy – once the baby is born, the mother should continue eating cultured vegetables and drinking the juice. And the liquid from the cultured vegetables can be fed to the baby in tiny spoonfuls to relieve colic.
- Cultured foods that are self made are a economical method to rebuild or maintain a healthy inner ecosystem.
- Use this same starter to make sour cream and even whip this cream into microflora-rich butter. The fat in cream digests best when it’s cultured, and the taste is heavenly.
- Cultured foods have been an integral part of the healthiest diets for thousands of years and are essential to a long, healthy life and build resistance to infections, and greatly enhancing digestion.
- Research suggests that Lactobacillus plantarum has an ability to reverse gut disbyosis, like IBS, Crohn's Disease, and Colitis.
- This Culture Starter contains the following beneficial bacteria, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus lactis ssp. Lactis, Lactococcus lactis ssp. cremoris. Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis biovar. Diacetylactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides ssp. cremoris.
- This Culture Starter pack pack contains 6 individually wrapped and sealed packets with a net weight of 30 grams. For prolonged shelf life, keep refrigerated before using.
- Shelf life is 8 months from the manufactured date or longer when stored in a freezer.
- This Body Ecology product is made in the USA from Maria Hunt at Body Ecology USA
- This pack contains 6 individual sachets.