Body Ecology Assist-SI | Enzymes 90 Capsules
Body Ecology Assist-SI | Enzymes 90 Capsules
Want to get more out of your meals? Assist-SI™ is a dietary supplement that may maximise your food’s potential to nourish and energize! Of you have Indigestion, Gas, undigested food in your stool, Abdominal Bloating, Intestinal Candida overgrowth. Read on for more...
Is BodyEcology Assist-SI available in Australia?
Yes! Buy it it now with Australia Post same day Express Post shipping. Nourishing Ecology Australia
Why use Body Ecology Assist-SI?
How do you know if you need Assist SI?
You may have common symptoms like:
- Abdominal bloating and discomfort an hour or more after a meal
- Undigested food passed into your stool
- Intestinal candida overgrowth
It promotes efficient digestion with the use of digestive enzymes of protein, fats and carbohydrates in the small intestines. d great feedback from customers on this product
- Made with 10 essential enzymes that may help facilitate cleansing*
- May support digestion in small intestine*
- May help assist the body, with breaking down hard to digest fats*
- The non-GMO formula helps cleanse the body and support the immune system
- No wheat, No soy, No artificial colours and no flavours
What Pancreatic enzymes are in Assist SI that may help facilitate digestion and cleansing?
- Pancreatin - contains the digestive enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase
- Protease - an enzyme that helps break down proteins
- Amylase - an enzyme that breaks starch down into sugar
- Lipase - an enzyme that breaks apart fat molecules
- Papain - an enzyme found naturally in unripe papayas which assists in the breakdown of food
- Bromelain - a mixture of enzymes found in the juice and stems of pineapples, it assists in the digestion of protein
- Lipase (alkaline) - an enzyme with an alkaline base that breaks down fats in foods
- Lipase (acid) - an enzyme with an acid-base that breaks down fats in foods
- Trypsin & Chymotrypsin - these proteases break down proteins into basic amino acids
- Alpha Galactosidase - an enzyme that helps to break down complex or branching sugars (polysaccharides and oligosaccharides) in foods such as legumes and cruciferous vegetables
Suggested Body ecology Assist SI Usage?
- Take 1 - 3 capsules with each meal if needed.
- If Gas or bloating is persistent consult with your doctor.
- Combine with Assist, Full Spectrum Enzymes, and Assist Dairy and Protein for greater results.
How much Body Ecology Assist SI do you get?
- Form: Capsules
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Number of Servings: 90 or less
What Body ecology Assist SI Dietary Restrictions are catered to?
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Paleo, Nut-Free
Why do I take Assist SI from Body Ecology and what happens?
It bolsters your digestion by delivering more enzymes to where you need them mostly in your small intestine. This is where tiny finger-like villi reach out and seize nutrients, pulling them into your bloodstream.
But if you don’t have enough enzymes to break apart large molecules of food, the villi can’t do their job. And unabsorbed food ferments in the small intestine, creating painful gas and irregular bowel movements.
- May contain the enzymes that your small intestine requires
- May provide maximum absorption
- May break down hard-to-digest dairy
- May help tone the intestinal wall
- May help eliminate bloating and gas
- May help bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- May support regular, healthy bowel movements
- No wheat, soy-free, no artificail flavours, no colours
Why does Assist SI assist the Small Intestine?
Although your small intestine is something you may not give much thought to, it’s the place where most of the digestion and absorption of your food occur.
- Between 13 and 20 feet long (if over 5 yrs of age)
- Only about 1-1¼ inch in diameter
- The surface area covers the size of a tennis court
- Responsible for digesting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Lengthens and loses muscle tone due to aging
If your small intestine isn't working, it really doesn't matter what you eat, since you won't be getting the nutrients you need. You're not getting the full value from your food; plain and simple.
Why is it important to take a pancreatin supplement?
Healthy intestinal function and a balanced intestinal environment are essential to overall health and resistance to disease. But achieving this can be challenging. The pancreas, a small gland locate
What other body ecology products work with Assist SI?
Take 1 -3 Assist SI with every meal, combining with Assist and Assist Dairy and Protein as follows:
- Assist, Full Spectrum Enzymes | Take 1 - 2 capsules with every vegetable/starch meal
- Assist Dairy and Protein | Take 1 - 2 capsules with every vegetable/dairy/protein meal
cvadvfadfvbadzc xvxcv cxzvcxvcxvView full details
About Us at Nourishing Ecology Australia
Nourishing Ecology Australia began in May 2007 with our own personal need to access Green Pasture Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil and Fermented Skate Liver Oil and Butter Oil in Australia.
There was no easy way to buy it here and we felt so strongly committed to these products that we wanted to share it with all Australians.
Before we commenced the business, Philip went to the US and visited Dave Wentz's facility in Nebraska. This was a very big decision for us as we wanted the assurance and connection with both Dave and his wife Barbara. We wanted to work with a family owned business that was committed to bringing back unadulterated products to those people who wanted optimal health.
But I am getting ahead of myself. Our real journey began years before we discovered Green Pasture Cod Liver Oil.
- Philip's mother, Joan had died of pancreatic cancer at the ripe old age of 58 in 2001. Shocked at this outcome, we both stepped up our search for the answers!
- How did she get pancreatic cancer?
- Does a cure exist for pancreatic cancer?
- Can we help save her life? (sadly not!, we were not able to save this wonderful woman) and if not, what can we do differently so that we (and others we love) don’t get cancer?
- Through my researching, I discovered the work of Weston A. Price, a dentist, who dedicated his life to his research of “what makes a human healthy?”
He and his wife embarked on a 12-year study of the healthiest people in the world and his published results with photos can be found in his excellent book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.
His conclusion at the end of his worldwide study of healthy humans that ate their natural/primitive diet was that in all of their diets he found true vitamin A, true vitamin D and true “Activator X” which is K2.
This was the foundation of health for all humans. It is through these three fat-soluble activators that we are able to absorb nutrients properly and utilise them from our food. Without these three nutrients, we will never reach our full potential as humans.
After my discovery of Weston A. Price’s work, my journey led me to cod liver oil and butter oil because these two items have natural vitamin A, natural vitamin D and natural K2. Exactly what our family needed!
And then we found Green Pasture products and we wanted to share this wonderful product with all Australians. Fortunately for us, Dave and Barbara allowed us to distribute their products here in Australia.
We still use these products every day and can state as our own testimonial that our sick days have been few and far between. When we are slack and don't take the fermented cod liver oil and the fermented skate liver oil, we can both notice a difference. If one of us starts feeling tired or has a sniffle, we ask the other one, "have you been taking the cod and skate oil"? Whoops, we get straight back on our regime. We do attribute these oils as a key factor in us not getting sick and having excellent health.
Over the years I have discovered other great products, like Body Ecology, so we added them to our website. Unfortunately the powers that be in Australia believe that digestive enzymes and fermentation aids are not "safe". It's a sad truth that pharmaceuticals are busy at work keeping Australians sick and not allowing them natural products that bring about good health. If you are interested in options with Body Ecology.
Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Real food, prepared properly, is the human diet. Not artificial food, not GMO’s, not food grown in distressed soil, not food sprayed with chemicals that makes us sick and not animals that are inhumanely raised.
We have evolved and are evolving as new information on nutrition and food is discovered. Mother Nature has known all along and science is just beginning to catch up.
Our connection is to each other and we need to strengthen our hearts, mind and bodies.
We appreciate your business and your patience in allowing us to grow organically.
To good health — the right of every human being - Let food be thy Medicine!
Mrs Edie Wicker
- Weston A Price Chapter Leader
- Body Ecology Coach Level 1 and 2
- Food Coach
- Weston A Price Chapter Leader
14/145 Lowanna Drive,
Buddina QLD 4575 Australia
Contact phone number: 0404 561 880
Email address: email@example.com
The Nourishing Ecology Team