Enzymes Assist SI Australia for the Small Intestine from Body Ecology
Body Ecology's Assist-SI™ Australia allows your Small Intestines to Nourish, energise and heal your body and available with Australia Post same day dispatch. Assist Si is a super pancreatic enzyme that turns your small intestine into a digestion powerhouse to quickly absorb proteins, fats, and carbohydrates while detoxifying and toning the small intestine, ensuring nutrient-rich blood and happy, healthy cell's maximising your food’s potential to Nourish, Energise, and Heal!
Assist SI works best with the following products from Body Ecology's
or buy the Capsules that have it all in one.
Continuing on -
How do you know if you need Assist SI?
- Abdominal bloating
- Discomfort an hour or more after a meal
- Undigested food passes into your stool
- Intestinal candida overgrowth
- Assists with digestion of milk proteins in dairy foods
- Promotes regular bowel function and elimination of toxins
- Maintains a healthy balance of intestinal microflora (beneficial bacteria)
- Helps tone the intestinal wall
- Helps eliminate bloating and gas
- Helps get rid of bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Supports regular, healthy bowel movements
- Cleanses and detoxifies the small intestine
- Provides maximum absorption
- Helps digest vital nutrients in your small intestine
- What does Assist–SI contain?
- Contains all the enzymes that your small intestine requires
- Non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free
As a systemic enzyme, Pancreatin been claimed to help treat:
Blood sugar irregularity
Acne and skin disorders
Candida, bad bacteria, and parasites
Assist–SI contains an assortment of pancreatic enzymes that help facilitate digestion and cleansing. They include:
- Pancreatin—contains the digestive enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
- Protease—an enzyme that helps break down proteins.
- Amylase—an enzyme that breaks starch down into sugar.
- Lipase—an enzyme that breaks apart fat molecules.
- Papain—an enzyme found naturally in unripe papayas which assists in the breakdown of food.
- Bromelain—a mixture of enzymes found in the juice and stems of pineapples, it assists in the digestion of protein.
- Lipase (alkaline)—an enzyme with an alkaline base that breaks down fats in foods.
- Lipase (acid)—an enzyme with an acid base that breaks down fats in foods.
- Trypsin & Chymotrypsin—these proteases break down proteins into basic amino acids.
- Alpha Galactosidase—an enzyme that helps to break down complex or branching sugars (polysaccharides and oligosaccharides) in foods such as legumes and cruciferous vegetables.
Recommended Serving Size and Instructions:
Take 1–3 capsules with each meal
"Life Changer. Assist SI changed my life. It brought me the relief that I've been seeking for years and I've not felt this great in many years. For anyone who has SIBO or issues with bloating, this product could be the answer you've been seeking. I highly recommend it." Paula
"Excellent Product. A very high quality product that improves overall digestion. The SI is where all of the absorption of our food takes place, without proper absorption then you will not get the benefits of the food you are consuming. This helps support this process." David
"Great for indigestion. I've loved all of the other BE products and this one takes the cake as far as helping digestion and absorption. This in conjunction with the bifidus probiotic and the full spectrum blend are a winning combination for great digestion. Highly recommend!" Bev
So why is it important to take a pancreatin supplement?
Healthy intestinal function and a balanced intestinal environment are essential to overall health and resistance to disease. But achieving this can be challenging.
The pancreas, a small gland located near the stomach, is responsible for producing digestive enzymes and hormones that regulate blood sugar. Due to diets high in mineral depleted food, cooked food, and sugar and stressful living, the pancreas becomes overtaxed and unable to complete its function.
Assist SI is a pancreatin - a booster blend of naturally occurring pancreatic enzymes. This will provide natural enzymes that your pancreas already produces, which many people are unknowingly deficient in.
Taken with food, pancreatin acts as a digestive enzyme. Taken on an empty stomach, it becomes what is known as a SYSTEMIC ENZYME, working throughout your body and affecting every organ.
We ship same day and use Express Australia Post.
Works well if you live in a major metropolitan area.
If you have any questions please call me on 0404561880 Edie short for Edythe.