Body Ecology - Assist SI - Small Intestine Capsules
MAXIMIZE YOUR FOOD’S POTENTIAL TO NOURISH, ENERGIZE, AND HEAL!
- Contains all the enzymes that your small intestine requires
- Provides maximum absorption
- Breaks down hard-to-digest dairy
- Helps tone the intestinal wall
- Helps eliminate bloating and gas
- Helps get rid of bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Supports regular, healthy bowel movements
- Non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free
Want to Get More Out of Your Meals?
Assist-SI™ Is a Dietary Supplement that Maximizes Your Food’s Potential to Nourish, Energize, and Heal!
Although your small intestine is something you may not give much thought to, it’s the place where most of the digestion and absorption of your food occurs.
SMALL INTESTINE FACTS:
- Between 13 and 20 feet long(if over 5 yrs of age)
- Only about 1-1¼ inch in diameter
- Surface area covers the size of a tennis court
- Responsible for digesting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Lengthens and loses muscle tone due to aging
The truth is--if your small intestine isn't working, it really doesn't matter what you eat since you won't be getting the nutrients you need and you're not getting the full value from your food, plain and simple.
For so many of us, this means that our commitment to a healthy diet isn't giving us any of the health and wellness payoffs we were hoping for simply because our small intestine isn't in balance.
If the small intestine is NOT functioning optimally, precious nutrients from your food will leave your body in the form of waste.
Many digestive enzyme products only assist the digestive process as it occurs in the stomach. Because ph and acid levels in the stomach are different than those in the small intestine, these products essentially stop working when they enter the small intestine, where the ph level is much higher.
Don't let your food go to waste!
Body Ecology has created a new digestive aid specifically designed to protect and enhance the function of your small intestine.
ASSIST SI is a super pancreatic enzyme that turns your small intestine into a digestion powerhouse to quickly absorb proteins, fats, and carbohydrates while detoxifying and toning the small intestine, ensuring nutrient-rich blood and happy, healthy cells.
How do you know if you need Assist SI? You may have common symptoms like:
- Abdominal bloating and discomfort an hour or more after a meal
- Undigested food passed into your stool
- Intestinal candida overgrowth
So why is it important to take a pancreatin supplement?
Healthy intestinal function and a balanced intestinal environment are essential to overall health and resistance to disease. But achieving this can be challenging.
The pancreas, a small gland located near the stomach, is responsible for producing digestive enzymes and hormones that regulate blood sugar. Due to diets high in mineral depleted food, cooked food, and sugar and stressful living, the pancreas becomes overtaxed and unable to complete its function.
Assist SI is a pancreatin - a booster blend of naturally occurring pancreatic enzymes. This will provide natural enzymes that your pancreas already produces, which many people are unknowingly deficient in.
Taken with food, pancreatin acts as a digestive enzyme. Taken on an empty stomach, it becomes what is known as a SYSTEMIC ENZYME, working throughout your body and affecting every organ.
As a systemic enzyme, Pancreatin been claimed to help treat:
- Celiac disease
- Autoimmune diseases
- Food allergies
- Weight problems
- Immune deficiencies
- Cardiovascular issues
- Blood sugar irregularity
- Acne and skin disorders
- Candida, bad bacteria, and parasites
What Assist–SI will do for you:
- Helps digest vital nutrients in your small intestine
- Cleanses and detoxifies the small intestine
- Assists with digestion of milk proteins in dairy foods
- Promotes regular bowel function and elimination of toxins
- Maintains a healthy balance of intestinal microflora (beneficial bacteria)
- Used as an effective systemic enzyme
Body Ecology’s Complete Line of Assist Enzymes:
The ULTIMATE Digestion Team
Assist SI fits perfectly into our full line of digestive enzymes, which work hand-in-hand to create a healthy and robust digestive system.
TAKE 1-3 ASSIST SI WITH EVERY MEAL, combining with Assist and Assist Dairy and Protein as follows:
Inside this product:
Assist–SI contains an assortment of pancreatic enzymes that help facilitate digestion and cleansing. They include:
- Pancreatin—contains the digestive enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
- Protease—an enzyme that helps break down proteins.
- Amylase—an enzyme that breaks starch down into sugar.
- Lipase—an enzyme that breaks apart fat molecules.
- Papain—an enzyme found naturally in unripe papayas which assists in the breakdown of food.
- Bromelain—a mixture of enzymes found in the juice and stems of pineapples, it assists in the digestion of protein.
- Lipase (alkaline)—an enzyme with an alkaline base that breaks down fats in foods.
- Lipase (acid)—an enzyme with an acid base that breaks down fats in foods.
- Trypsin & Chymotrypsin—these proteases break down proteins into basic amino acids.
- Alpha Galactosidase—an enzyme that helps to break down complex or branching sugars (polysaccharides and oligosaccharides) in foods such as legumes and cruciferous vegetables.
Recommended Serving Size and Instructions:
Take 1–3 capsules with each meal
"Life Changer. Assist SI changed my life. It brought me the relief that I've been seeking for years and I've not felt this great in many years. For anyone who has SIBO or issues with bloating, this product could be the answer you've been seeking. I highly recommend it." Paula
"Excellent Product. A very high quality product that improves overall digestion. The SI is where all of the absorption of our food takes place, without proper absorption then you will not get the benefits of the food you are consuming. This helps support this process." David
"Great for indigestion. I've loved all of the other BE products and this one takes the cake as far as helping digestion and absorption. This in conjunction with the bifidus probiotic and the full spectrum blend are a winning combination for great digestion. Highly recommend!" Bev