Probiotic Australia Terraflora Probiotic and Prebiotic
Terraflora In Australia Is a probiotic and prebiotic replacement for Prescript-Assist. It is available with Same Day Express Post Shipping all over Australia via Australia Post.
Terraflora™ is a broad-spectrum synbiotic formulated with a combination of spore form probiotics, and advanced, food-based, ancient prebiotics designed for robust support of gastrointestinal health.
- Innovative gut microbiome support
- Multi-strain, soil-based, beneficial bacteria to support microbial diversity in the GI tract
- Proprietary blend of ancient, wild-harvested, certified organic prebiotic support
- Terraflora's advanced formulation of beneficial strains and ancient prebiotics are designed to support the biodiversity reflected in ancestral diets
- Shelf-stable and requires no refrigeration
- Highly bioavailable strains are protected by a natural seed-like structure guarding against environmental factors and stomach acid
- Strains effectively generate highly bioavailable riboflavin (vitamin B2) and antioxidant carotenoids, at the sight of absorption
- Induces anti-inflammatory effects to foster gut homeostasis
- Supports immune health
TERRAFLORA™ KEY BENEFITS
- VIABILITY – The natural seed-like structure encasing the probiotic bacteria in Terraflora™ protects them against degradation by stomach acid, so they reach their target destination — the lower GI tract — intact and alive
- ADVANCED PREBIOTIC SUPPORT – Uniquely formulated with organic seaweeds (see Reference 2 in Technical Details section), mushroom extracts (see Reference 1 in Technical Details section), and humic acid (see Reference 3 in Technical Details section). Terraflora's advanced prebiotic complex contains a diverse spectrum of naturally occurring food-based polyphenols and polysaccharides designed to support healthy intestinal flora.
- ANTIOXIDANT BENEFITS – Terraflora™ features Ribospore™ (Bacillus pumilus) and Bacillus megaterium EM144™, two novel probiotic strains shown in studies to produce highly bioavailable, gastric stable antioxidant carotenoids, right at the site of absorption
- CONVENIENT — NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED! – To ensure potency and viability, most probiotics require refrigeration and have a short shelf life. The inherently resilient bacteria in Terraflora™ are heat-stable, and require no refrigeration, uniting convenience and efficacy.
Probiotic Bio-Complex: 1 Billion Viable Cells per serving
Ribosporea (Bacillus pumilus)
Bacillus megaterium EM144a
Bacillus clausii Prebiotic
Bio-Complex: 850 mg per serving
Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix spp.), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Extract (fruiting body), Wild-Harvested Nova Scotian Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) Extract (thallus), Wild-Harvested Patagonian Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida) Extract (sporophyll), Humic Acids
Other Ingredients: Plant cellulose (veggie capsule)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size: Two Veggie Capsules Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: Take 1–2 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended by a health care professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your health care practitioner before use.
Top 20 Health Benefits of Probiotics
Scientists are continually making new discoveries about the benefits of taking probiotics. Here are their most significant findings to date:
1. Protect against antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains (“super germs”).
2. Help prevent and fight yeast infections (candidiasis).
3. Manufacture B vitamins and vitamin K.
4. Produce lactase, the enzyme that breaks down lactose in milk.
5. Suppress bacteria that convert nitrates into carcinogenic nitrites.
6. Inhibit bacteria that secrete toxins and carcinogens
7. Function as natural antibiotics against pathogenic bacteria, viruses and yeasts.
8. Enhance regular bowel function.
9. Prevent and reverse constipation.
10. Reverse diarrhea conditions.
11. Relieve bloating, gas and abdominal cramps.
12. Improve skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
13. Protect against radiation and pollutants.
14. Reduce levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
15. Relieve food cravings to aid weight-loss.
16. Eliminate bad breath.
17. Optimize sex hormone levels.
18. Prevent Osteoporosis.
19. Improve the digestibility of “problem” foods.
20. Beneficial in the treatment of numerous digestive medical conditions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.