Body Ecology EcoPhage Australia | Supports a Healthy Intestinal Track,
Ecophage from Body Ecology supports beneficial bacteria in the gut and promotes a healthy immune system.
Why use Ecophage from Body Ecology?
Pervasive digestion issues like IBS and SIBO, can have devastating effects on your quality of life. Bacteriophages, like EcoPhage, selectively target specific, harmful bacteria while leaving beneficial microbes to flourish.
Who could benefit from taking Ecophage?
Based on years of research and education, anyone who suffers from SIBO or digestive disorders will benefit greatly from this cutting-edge new product.
What are the benefits of Ecophage from Body Ecology?
- Excellent when travelling, dining out or enjoying raw foods
- Features bacteriophages, which research has shown may be helpful in removing harmful, pathogenic bacteria & supporting your gut*
- It May help stimulate the colon to maintain healthy microbiota*
- It May support immunity and heart health*
- It May help support healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range*
- It May help relieve occasional stomach discomfort*
What is the Suggested dosage of Ecophage?
- 1-2 capsules per day
What are the Product Facts of Ecophage?
- Form: Capsules
- Serving Size: 1-2
- Number of Servings: 30-60
What Dietary Restrictions are considered with Ecophage?
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Nut-Free
Is ECOPHAGE: A METABOLIC SUPERPOWER FOR BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN YOUR GUT?
Introducing EcoPhage, a new product you’ll absolutely want to add to your health arsenal to support YOUR healthy gut. Our newest phage product is like a superpower cocktail that:
- Supports and Maintains your healthy intestinal tract
- Supports a healthy immune system and functi
- Supports gut health and gut functions by supporting normal gut microbiota and the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which naturally limits the growth of other harmful bacteria
- Supports the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that comprise a healthy colon!
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports heart health
FACT #1: Bacteriophages, like EcoPhage, selectively target specific, harmful bacteria while leaving beneficial microbes to flourish. (This was pioneered in Europe before the advent of antibiotics.)2, 3, 4
Does a Probiotic when used with Bacteriophages clear the way for beneficail bacteria?
Yes they do FACT #2: Bacteriophages are especially beneficial when used in conjunction with a probiotic because they act like advanced troops to clear the way for beneficial bacteria to flourish!
FACT #3: Laboratory studies show that when probiotics and phages are used in combination, beneficial bacteria grow to thousands of times their baseline rate.5, 6
EcoPhage is here to help you LIVE BETTER.
(And there is no better investment than your good health and good life.)
- Nale, Dr Janet & Clokie, Martha. (2018). PHAGES AS ANTIBACTERIAL AGENTS: LABORATORY TRAINING IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. 89-93. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327282103_PHAGES_AS_ANTIBACTERIAL_AGENTS_LABORATORY_TRAINING_IN_DEVELOPING_COUNTRIES
- Nale, Dr Janet, Chutia, Mahananda, Carr, Philippa, Timothy Hickenbotham, Peter, Clokie, Martha. 8/22/2016. ‘Get in Early’; Biofilm and Wax Moth (Galleria mellonella) Models Reveal New Insights into the Therapeutic Potential of Clostridium difficile Bacteriophages. Frontiers in Microbiology. VL - 7, DO - 10.3389/fmicb.2016.01383. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2016.01383/full
- Abedon ST, Kuhl SJ, Blasdel BG, et al. Phage treatment of human infections. Bacteriophage. 2011;1(2):66-85.
- Bruynoghe R, and J. Maisin. Essais de thérapeutique au moyen du bacteriophage. C. R. Soc. Biol. .1921;85:1120-1.
- Pelfrene E, Willebrand E, Cavaleiro Sanches A, et al. Bacteriophage therapy: a regulatory perspective. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2016;71(8):2071-4.
- Supplier Internal Study. A Probiotic-Enhancing Prebiotic. Data on File. 2016.
- Supplier Internal Study. Bacteriophage Cocktail Mice Clinical Trials. Data on File. 2016.