Fermented Cod Liver Oil Unflavoured | Green Pasture
Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Oil available with Australia Post same day Express Post dispatch. This artisan Fermented Cod Liver Oil is certified and sourced from the Bering Sea in Alaska is a liquid product and contains 180 ml of product.
Green Pasture Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil is Lacto-Fermented and extracted without heat. This process takes approximately 6 to 12 months. The fish are wild-caught in the arctic region. The combination of these attributes provides our community with pure,
Some of the Benefits of Cod Liver Oil:
- High source of Anti Inflammatory Omega 3 Fatty acids
- Supplies critical high-quality vitamin D and vitamin A
- Help prevent heart disease (can help to lower high triglycerides)
- Helps high blood pressure
- Lowers risk of cancer with high levels of Vitamin D
- Can help control insulin resistance, inflammation and manage glucose (sugar) levels in the blood
- Helps treat arthritis - joint pain and stiffness
- Helps to improve brain function - omega 3 fats and vitamin D
- Helps bone health
- Helps boost fertility and growth and development
Bottle size: 180 mls
Serving size: 2 ml
Servings per bottle: 90
Ingredients: Premium Quality Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron.
% Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2000 calorie diet.